Register for Chicago River Day 2019
Are you excited about Chicago River Day?
1. TAKE A LOOK AT THE MAP. Choose a site based on what is best for you. Maybe it's close to home, or maybe you want to go on an adventure!
- Sites are listed in alphabetical order, or you can browse the map and click on pins to see a link to their registration page.
- Some site are listed as ~ On the Water ~ If you would like to paddle, these are for you! Boats are available at these sites for clean up from the water.
- Grey Pins are already adopted by a group and closed to public registration.
- Yellow Pins mark our official after-party locations at Metropolitan Brewing Company and Blue Island Beer Company.
2. REGISTRATION CLOSES May 5th or when a site is at capacity. There are always people who end up not being to come, so even if you weren't able to register, you can still show up at a site that morning - it's nice to get there a little before 9 a.m. so we can get started at 9! (This does not apply to large groups! If you are planning on bringing a large group please contact the organizer, Annette Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can help find a site that is a good fit for your group.)
If you are bringing a child who is not your own, children need to have waivers signed by parents! Please print them, have them signed and bring them with you. Check the event page for waivers required.
3. SHOW UP to your site before 9 a.m. Wear closed toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a little dirty. Please bring your own water, a hat or an umbrella depending on the weather. Have other questions? Check out our FAQS page!
Please bring a friend, or your whole family and share us on social media #ChicagoRiverDay.
And remember, if we all do our part, we can make this river #LosetheLitter!
Thank you for being a friend of the river!