Register for Chicago River Day 2018
Are you excited about Chicago River Day?
1. TAKE A LOOK AT THE MAP. Choose a site based on what is best for you. Maybe it's close to home, or maybe you want to go on an adventure! CLICK HERE to open the map.
- Some sites are listed as ~On the Water~ If you would like to paddle, these are for you! Boats are available at these sites for clean up from the water.
- Grey Pins are sites that have been adopted and are closed to public registration.
- If you are bringing a child who is not your own, children need to have waivers signed by parents! Please print them, have them signed and bring them with you.
2. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. But you can still show up at a site at 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 12.
We're especially looking for people to work at these sites:
Highland Park Shopping Center
Middlefork Savanna, near Lake Forest
Kickapoo Woods, Riverdale
Whistler Woods, Riverdale
Chipilly Woods, Northbrook
Greenbelt Forest Preserve, North Chicago
3. SHOW UP to your site on May 12th by before 9 a.m. Wear closed toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a little dirty. Please bring your own water, a hat or an umbrella depending on the weather. Have other questions? Check out our FAQS page!
Please bring a friend, or your whole family and share us on social media #ChiRiverDay2018.
And remember, if we all do our part, we can make this river #LosetheLitter!
Thank you for being a friend of the river!