Annual Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation
Appreciate the grand design of a LEED gold river-friendly building while you:
- Enjoy food and drink generously provided by Dick’s Last Resort and MillerCoors.
- Meet and mingle with other members, volunteers, and Friends’ staff and board.
- Learn how you can become more involved with Friends of the Chicago River.
- Hear from Friends’ staff and board about Friends’ projects and priorities.
- Ask questions about our work and the state of the Chicago River.
- Meet our Volunteer of the Year, River Champion, and more!
Space is limited. RSVP by Monday, April 15 to Archita Singh at email@example.com or by calling (312) 939-0490, ext. 10.
If you are not currently an active volunteer or member but wish to attend and learn more about Friends of the Chicago River, sign up to become a member today!