Friends' Annual Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation Event
Whether you are a member, partner, or volunteer, Friends invites you to join us for a celebration with our board, staff, and incredible members and volunteers. Details and location disclosed at time of RSVP, for contributors and volunteers only.
- Meet and mingle with members, volunteers, and Friends' board and staff.
- Meet our 2017 Volunteer of the Year, River Champion, and Spirit of the River.
- Learn how you can stay involved with Friends of the Chicago River.
- Hear from Friends' board and staff about Friends' projects and priorities.
- Ask questions about our work and the current state of the Chicago River.
- Enjoy food and drink generously provided by Wow Bao, MillerCoors, LodgeManagement Group|The Redhead Piano Bar.
RSVP to Joanne So Young Dill or call (312) 939-0490, ext. 23.